Monday, May 18, 2009

Today...

1. My laptop crashes, and then uncrashes. When I turn it on, it goes to START-UP REPAIR and goes through its little ablutions for tweny minutes, says the thing is broken, then crashes. I try it again, and the second time it's like there's no problem.

2. No speaking French today. I went to meet Arthur at the Java Beach Cafe at four o'clock and he didn't show up. No phone call, no email, no nothing.

3. Before that I went to the Richmond Library, now open after being closed for three years of re-modeling. It's beautiful! I checked out eleven books... (!!)

4. The heater man is coming at 8:30 in the morning to install new heaters in all of our apartments and so I have to get up at that time. Ugh!

5. Where is my stimulus package? I am waiting for my stimulus package!

6. I am number 2,300 out of 28,000 people in San Francisco who have applied for senior housing.

7. Just finished Lisa Scottoline's book Daddy's Girl. She's so funny.

8. I talked to Eva today.

9. I am buying a new camera when my stimulus package comes...

10. A little boy about 2 years old smiled at me in the grocery store. He told his mother he liked my pink hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment